- 1 tsp Everyday Grade matcha powder
- 1 tsp dried lavender buds
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup boiling water (for the infusion)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup or more of cold water
- Pour 1/2 cup of boiling water into a jar. Add lavender and agave and allow to infuse for at least 30 minutes.
- Once infused, strain the lavender syrup and pour into a measuring cup.
- Add the lemon juice to the lavender syrup and stir. Taste and adjust as needed. Add mire lemon juice of too sweet or more sweetener if too tart.
- In a separate cup or bowl, whisk together the matcha powder and 1/2 cup cold water until smooth and frothy.
- Fill a cup full of ice and pour over the lavender lemonade mixture. Lastly, pour the matcha tea over the iced lavender lemonade. Stir and enjoy!